Apps for learning
iOS devices (iPod, iPad, iPhone)
Padagogy Wheels originally, developed by Apple Distinguished Educator (ADE) Allan Carrington of the University of Adelaide embeds apps into a digital Blooms framework. Allan's work inspired:
Mobile Learning with Blooms Taxonomy (Apps for Middle Years) by ADE Cherie Pickering Unley High School
- Personalised Learning with Blooms Taxonomy (Apps for students with diverse learning needs) by Cherie Pickering Unley High School and Amanda Pickering Woden Special School
- Apps for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders by ADE Mark Coppin
- Northern Territory Special Ed Unit - iPad Apps
- Apps for learning - Apple's highlight of apps by key learning area hosted on their website.
- Education Apps - Apple Australia's own list discoverable on iTunesU
- Apps in Education by ADE Greg Swanson (NSW)
- Appitic - a directory of apps for education by Apple Distinguished Educators (ADEs)
- iEAR - Education Apps Review
- iPads for Learning (K-12) - Victorian Dept of Education.
- iPad 4 Schools by Richard Wells
- iPad Curriculum - Search apps classified by Bloom's Taxonomy
- Teach with your iPad wiki
- Special Education Apps (Spectronics Conference)
- WAY COOL “APP”TIVITIES IN EDUCATION - the Colorado Department of Education’s school-based SWAAAC teams. (SWAAAC - StateWide Assistive technology Augmentative, Alternative, Communication)
- Microsoft's Education Blog
One or more file attachments on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDF files you can download Adobe Reader for free.